1100 Caprice Drive
Castle Rock, CO 80109
Phone: (303) 663-2514
SATURDAY – 5:00 pm
Studying The Book of Exodus
SUNDAY – 9 & 11 am
Studying The Book of Exodus
ARISE: YOUNG ADULTS
EVERY FRIDAY – 6:30 pm
JUNIOR HIGH MINISTRY
SUNDAY – 11 am
SENIOR HIGH MINISTRY
SUNDAY – 9 am
* Childcare available through 5th grade at all services
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES LIKE?
All services begin with worship—a time to praise God and prepare your heart to receive His word. Our style of worship is contemporary and uplifting, focusing on the greatness of God. Following worship, we open our Bibles and focus on the timeless truths of God’s word and its relevancy to our lives. Calvary Castle Rock engages in expository teaching with the occasional topical study.
DO YOU HAVE A CHILDREN’S MINISTRY?
Yes. We have childcare and Sunday School for up to fifth grade during every service. For mothers and their nursing babies, we have a room with a full view of the service, complete with sound. We also have a youth room located upstairs for Junior and Senior High. Our policy for volunteers serving in these ministries requires that they have attended services for 6 months, complete discipleship training, and undergo a background check.
HOW SHOULD I DRESS FOR SERVICE?
Dress in a way that feels comfortable. Casual is the norm here; you are not required to wear formal attire. However, if you would prefer to dress up, feel free to do so.
WILL I BE SINGLED OUT DURING SERVICE?
No, we do not ask newcomers to stand up during service, and you will not be required to fill out any forms. Any questions you have can be answered at the Welcome Center located in the foyer.
WILL I BE PRESSURED INTO GIVING?
No. There is no “passing of the plate” during service. Instead, we believe that God leads and convicts believers to give, so we have agape boxes—placed where you can discretely drop any donations—located in the back of the sanctuary. During service, tithing is only discussed as we come across it in God’s word. If God puts it on your heart to give, it is truly between you and the Lord.
Calvary Castle Rock is a fellowship of believers in Jesus Christ. our greatest desire is o know Christ and to be conformed to His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We believe that:
- The true basis of Christian fellowship is God’s love, which is greater than our differences.
- The Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts.
- There is one true, living God, who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Each is equal in power and glory. He created all, upholds all, and rules all.
- God the Father is infinite, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love. He concerns Himself in the affairs of people. He hears and answers prayers. He saves all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ from their sins.
- Jesus Christ is God’s only son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and teachings. He died to save us from the consequences of our sin. He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven to advocate on behalf of all His people.
- The Holy Spirit came to convict the world of sin and to prepare those who believe in Christ for ministry. The Holy Spirit lives inside every believer to help, teach, and guide us. To further empower believers in ministry, the Holy Spirit endows us with spiritual gifts.
- All people are sinners and worthy of condemnation, but God regenerates us through the Holy Spirit if we repent of our sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord. Jesus Christ cleanses believers with the Holy Spirit and empowers them for ministry.
- The Lord Jesus Christ commanded the Church to do two things: 1.) baptism, which means that believers are immersed in water to demonstrate obedience to God through an outward display of commitment, and 2.) communion, which means that believers partake in bread and grape juice to remember and reflect on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth to establish his kingdom for one thousand years. The body of believers will be resurrected; nonbelievers will be infinitely separated from God, and believers will spend eternity with God.